Both Beloit and Janesville campuses will once again offer hot lunch, on a limited basis (Mondays and Wednesdays). Lunches are ordered a month at a time, with orders being placed the month ahead (for example, November's lunches are ordered by October 31). Please note that no refunds are given if you order a lunch and your student is absent that day. Call either campus if you have any questions!
October lunches can be ordered until Friday, Oct. 8.
Elementary Families: You can also order milk for the month!
How to order hot lunch for your student:
- Click here to go the elementary Sycamore site; click here to go to the jr. high/high school Sycamore site.
- Enter your user name and password (contact either office if you need help with this).
- On the left side of the screen, scroll to "My Accounting." Click on it.
- Choose "Cafeteria."
- Click on "Orders."
- Use the drop-down menus to select the lunches that your student(s) would like.
- IMPORTANT STEP! Click the "UPDATE" button. (You should see the amount you owe once you have clicked update.)
Once your items have been ordered, please send payment to school before the lunch cycle begins.
Any questions? Contact either office (608-757-1000)